* Chosen by almost 90% of Consumers Advocate visitors
* Most comprehensive illness and accident coverage
* Unlimited lifetime benefits + no claim caps!
* Annual deductible (recommended)
* Free mobile app & no claims forms
We researched to top quality Pet Insurance providers to meet the needs of your pets health and wellness. All of the Pet Insurance providers are highly recommended.
If you have any questions regarding the pet insurance services or would like more information, you may contact them directly by clicking the links below.
* Choice of $50, $100 or $200 deductible.
* $100%, 90% & 80% reimbursement options
* Covers medications, advanced testing and hospital stays.
* Policy limits that range from $10,000 to $22,000.
* Mobile claims app for easy claim submissions.
* Covers all accidents and illnesses without restrictions for hereditary or congenital conditions.
High quality and 100% customer satisfaction are our top priorities.
Top Recommended Pet Insurance Companies
" Within 1 week we received a check..."
We chose Healthy Paws Pet Insurance for our two longhaired miniature dachshunds about a year ago. I did extensive research into the various providers and concluded Healthy Paws was the best for our needs. One of our dogs needed surgery a few months later and we submitted our first claim. I submitted the claim online, uploading the invoice and emailing our vet to send Dori's medical records. Within 1 week we received a check for all of the covered procedures, minus the office visit and deductible... amazingly effortless and convenient.
The Healthy Paws website makes it easy to submit claims, or if you prefer to use your mobile device they provide an app for that as well.
My cat, who is now 15 years old but mostly in good shape, stopped eating, and made us worry with her vomiting and diarrhea. All the tests, urine samples and bloods screens came back normal. Finally, an ultrasound revealed gastrological issues and inflammation, and we were finally able to get her the right medication. The bills piled up to more than $1500. Luckily, Petplan covered almost all of it (after applying the deductible according to plan). I am glad I don't have to worry about expenses.
Reviewed By: Pepper, Recommend: Y
733 Hoblitt Ave
Clovis, CA 93612
Local highly recommended Veterinarian Care - Fresno/Clovis