* Chosen by almost 90% of Consumers Advocate visitors
* Most comprehensive illness and accident coverage
* Unlimited lifetime benefits + no claim caps!
* Annual deductible (recommended)
* Free mobile app & no claims forms
Barks n Wiggles Services
We take pride in our wide selection of quality service providers to meet the needs of your pets health and wellness. All of the service providers you will find here are highly recommended.
If you have any questions regarding the service providers or would like more information, you may contact them directly by clicking the links below.
* Choice of $50, $100 or $200 deductible.
* $100%, 90% & 80% reimbursement options
* Covers medications, advanced testing and hospital stays.
* Policy limits that range from $10,000 to $22,000.
* Mobile claims app for easy claim submissions.
* Covers all accidents and illnesses without restrictions for hereditary or congenital conditions.
High quality and 100% customer satisfaction are our top priorities.
Top Recommended Pet Insurance Companies
Veterinarian Care - Fresno
Full-Service Animal Hospital
Efficient Pet Care
Friendly and Experienced Veterinarians
Professional and Courteous Staff
Vaccine Clinic Open on Saturdays
4508 E. Ashlan Ave.
Fresno, CA 93726
Palm Bluff Veterinary Hospital
* In business globally since 1976
* Fewest restrictions on coverage
* Benefits limited to $22k/yr
* Per-condition, per year deductible
7425 N Palm Bluffs Ave
Fresno, CA 93711
1115 E Champlain Dr
Fresno, CA 93720
Phone (559) 434-4000
Abby Pet Hospital
Waterhouse Animal Hospital
" Within 1 week we received a check..."
We chose Healthy Paws Pet Insurance for our two longhaired miniature dachshunds about a year ago. I did extensive research into the various providers and concluded Healthy Paws was the best for our needs. One of our dogs needed surgery a few months later and we submitted our first claim. I submitted the claim online, uploading the invoice and emailing our vet to send Dori's medical records. Within 1 week we received a check for all of the covered procedures, minus the office visit and deductible... amazingly effortless and convenient.
The Healthy Paws website makes it easy to submit claims, or if you prefer to use your mobile device they provide an app for that as well.
My cat, who is now 15 years old but mostly in good shape, stopped eating, and made us worry with her vomiting and diarrhea. All the tests, urine samples and bloods screens came back normal. Finally, an ultrasound revealed gastrological issues and inflammation, and we were finally able to get her the right medication. The bills piled up to more than $1500. Luckily, Petplan covered almost all of it (after applying the deductible according to plan). I am glad I don't have to worry about expenses.
Reviewed By: Pepper, Recommend: Y
* Annual benefits limited to $20k/yr
* Reasonably good coverage
* No hereditary or congenital condition limitations
Thank you for helping ONYX the Pug, 3/27/2016
I have been with PetsBest for Onyx my Pug for many years. Thankfully he has remained in good health; and I think the last time with the exception of March 8, and the week after I had to use insurance was over 5+ years ago.
I am Thankful that I have it, but found the process a little more time consuming them from years ago. All and All the CS team called the Emergency Hospital, and explained about an itemized bill when I lost patience with them; only to have to go back the week after, and them ( the hospital) finally getting the point about the bill. Anyway that was excellent CS service, which I am Thankful for. Lastly as Onyx turns 10 in August; I have to weigh my options for which plan I can afford, with what deductible.